I could crumble into a ball and cry at least a hundred times a day because of life’s unrelenting unfairness, inequalities, and general asshattery.
But then there are so many small, beautiful things that lift the heart and inspire and change one from the inside out.
1. A chance meeting with friends and a visit from existential pug
2. Getting to know one’s sewing machine
3. What happens when you leave Legos out in a public place
4. Playing cards and getting to know new people
5. Solving problems with the help of internet forums
6. Working together
7. Watching kids lead
8. The friendly faces of power tools
9. 1,000 possibilities